Friday, May 29, 2009

omg..
im feelin so2 reckless rite now...
plus wit dis headache...
makin me feel totally terrible...


day by day...
the more my headache gettin worst..
dun noe wat happenin 2 me...
feel like dis head goin 2 explode..


dis stress really make me at my wits end..
cant take it anymore..
feel like wanna take my own life..


the doc already adviced not 2 make myself stress..
but wat can i do..
dis how my life is...
full of stress...


really hate myself...
really hate everythin bout me..
hopin i would die soon..


YA ALLAH YA TUHAN KU..
MENGAPA LH UJIAN KU NE BERAT SUNGGUH..
HAMBA MU NE SUNGUH2 LEMAH..
X SANGGUP LG MAW HADAPI DUGAAN NE..


seriously i feel wanna die now..
my whole world seem wrong...
very2 wrong...


im very2 sowy..
if i done many wrong or trouble..
wish could turn back da tym...
VERY SORRY





No comments:

Post a Comment