Sunday, May 10, 2009




2day story is eat,eat n more eat...
2day is mother celebration...
sad cant celebrate wit my dearest mom..
i love u so much mom..
even though we r far..
u owez in my heart...
mmuuuaaaxxxx...


me n my mum[hamsah taruddin]

2day...
my uncle came from kl..
then we went RASA 21...
i ate sliced hor fun,ice kacang n goweng pasang



then evening...
we went 2 my aunt hse...
havin mother's celebration n tahlil...
i ate laksa..
twice lorh...
em gettin fat ar...
but who care..
it my life...
hahahhahaha...



then becomin lesbo wit my kazen in her room...
keep kissin her cheecks...
n she kissed me back..
hahahhaha...
not being myself for dis few days...
then we kissed on lips..
after i dare her..
hahahhaha...
well i admit she dare..
we did it a few times..
but not french kiss k..


us wit nothin 2 do...ahakz..

No comments:

Post a Comment